LycopeneStore.com guarantees your privacy according to the Italian law D. Lgs. 196/2003.
Personal data provided is collected telematically and used by our company or third parties (delivery partners, etc) and will be used, for the following purposes:
• fulfilment and processing of the order;
• elaboration of statistical data, promotions and email advertisement.
Providing personal data is optional: if not, LycopeneStore.com won’t be able to complete any of the above.
The client is entitled to ask for and obtain information about his personal data at any moment, including:
1) confirmation of the existence of this data and its origin;
2) details of the body responsible in charge of personal data management;
3) updates on personal data;
4) cancellation or modification of personal data;
5) confirmation that points 3. and 4. are communicated to third parties involved, except in those cases where it is physically impossible or involves a disproportionate cost compared to the tutelary right;
6) non-disclosure of personal data to be used for marketing, of other commercial use.
The body responsible is Licofarma S.r.l., sede legale Via Lecce, n.90/92 - 73013 Galatina (LE). In order to exercise the right of the Italian law D. Lgs. 196/2003, please write to: Licofarma S.r.l. sede operativa Via Lecce n.90/92 - 73013 Galatina (LE) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.